Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Old Mailinglist archive, anyone?

From: James Blackwell
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:24:53 -0400

In lists.arch.users, Tobias wrote:
> I think it would be a real pity if the information in the old archive
> got lost over time, so I want to ask for a solution we all and
> possible successors would benefit from. So has anyone got a decent
> version handy he could put online so that others could make a browsable
> version out of it (jblackwell, willing to host it on sc?)

I keep a copy of the list available via nntp at news.linuxguru.net. I've
got 9400 posts that go back to 27 July 2003. If somebody were willing to
feed the older posts in there.....

> TIA.

Let's not go *that* fast. I'm of course more than willing to host anything
that helps arch development. But there might be superior alternatives
available. For example, have you considered contacting the gmame owners to
see if there if the possibility exists for injecting old posts?

> -- tcr (address@hidden)  ``Ho chresim'eidos uch ho poll'eidos sophos''

Neat! I can speak in foreign tongues too -- "Me quiero Taco bell"

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!