Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Old Mailinglist archive, anyone?

From: Rob Weir
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:30:26 +1000

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 12:57:21AM +0200, Tobias C. Rittweiler said
> Hi All,
>
> Samium Gromoff and me just chatted about something which I can recall to
> have been a prior issue going back to fifthvision times. Unfortunately
> my local archive of the old mailinglist doesn't go back far enough (tend
> to truncate it from while to while) and an online version of it is not
> known to us.

I have mboxes of:

arch-users, 11/02/2002 - 07/01/2003
arch-bugs, 24/04/2001 - 31/07/2002
arch-dev, 19/10/2001 - 30/08/2002

which I copied from someone (stig? michael?) a while back.  I can put
them up if somewhere if people are interested.  Note that I cannot vouch
for their completeness (the original collector might have trimmed them
or whatever).

--
Rob Weir <address@hidden> | address@hidden  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:     JUWTF Craig Livingstone Aladdin UNSCOM tempest undercover