Re: [Gnu-arch-users] I need a template for gnuarch.org

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] I need a template for gnuarch.org
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:14:33 -0400

In lists.arch.users, you wrote:
> address@hidden (James Blackwell) writes:
>
>> Ok gang. I need a template for gnuarch.org. If somebody doesn't cough one
>> up soon, then I'll have to make one.
>
> This  would be nice  to create  a page  on the  wiki about  the plans,
> objectives & so of gnuarch.org.
>
> I'm not really clear about that, and I think I'm not the only one ;-)

Good! Then we're all on the same page, because I haven't come up with
anything really clear either. With my LDAP games over the last few days,
I've spent a good part of my time saying "We could do THIS and we could
do THAT, and we could do the really neat OTHERTHING too!"

So right now, I'm letting my mind wander, throwing out some of the
simpler ideas to see what sort of interests are out there that can be
satisfied.

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!