Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some plans about arch infrastructure in Perl

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some plans about arch infrastructure in Perl
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:45:26 -0500

Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

 * axp - command line tool and wrapper for tla (Arch eXtended by Perl)
aba's just 106 lines, and it would probably be shorter in Perl. You'd get 37 (and counting) extension commands for free, but since I don't know Perl, I'd probably keep maintaining aba too.

Actually, I haven't tried Python, but it sounds more like my kind of language.

Aaron