Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:21:22 -0800 (PST)

    > From: address@hidden

    > Could you have a look at the sources that I contributed?

    > The changes are absolutely minimal:

    > I do a vu_push_handler in tla.c and modify getcwd() into
    > pathcompress_getcwd(). That's all.

And, this will teach me to read my incoming mail queue before sending
a long message like the one where I suggest precisely that.[1]

Blush.

Using pathcompress_getcwd() directly is not a clean approach but
that's a minor issue.   I'll think about how getcwd should be properly
hooked and then you can inject your code directly into that.

    > Could you have a look at the sources that I contributed?

I'll have a look.  Did you fix the problem you were having with
tree-lint (presumably in inventory)?  Do you think you have
chdir/fchdir handling right?

-t

[1] No, it won't actually teach me, I do that kind of thing all the
    time.