[Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense teams, know your new homes

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense teams, know your new homes
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:31:18 -0500

Hello all!

In a recent mail[1] to gnewsense-dev I suggested the creation of wiki groups
for each of the teams listed in the How to Help page[2] of the wiki. I received
positive feedback about the idea so I created the groups with similar layout
and initial information that you can change as you see fit.

The Web site Translators groups and Local Communities didn't get wiki groups
because I'd like to suggest a change for those. I think we should list only the
Local communities in the How to help page, but rename it to Localization Team.
In the list of projects for this team we could put each of the Local communities
that are already translating the Web site.

With all these changes, in my opinion, we should deprecate the Current projects
page[3] and tell people to create their projects in an appropriate team.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Thanks in advance.

1. http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-dev/2009-07/msg00009.html
2. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp
3. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects