Re: [glob2-devel] Merging in my changes

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Merging in my changes
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:34:59 -0700

Found the problem, you were right genix, glflush requires a new library
that I didn't have. I thought I had openGL but apparently I forgot to
get it when my system was reformatted last. I was able to compile your
version and I also recompiled the non-synced version which runs alot
better now. Once the new changes get synced in we'll need to update the
compile instructions to make certain everyone has libGLU-devel installed
since it is now mandatory and not optional like before.