Re: [glob2-devel] Merging in my changes

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Merging in my changes
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:49:55 -0700

It's donkyhotay BTW but anyways I've been currently working on a bug
that prevents upgrading buildings from using the new adjusted settings
that I recently implemented (though a newly built building works fine).
After I finish this bug I will look into merging the code but since
classes begin again in a week for me so I doubt I'll have time.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.