Re: [glob2-devel] Merging in my changes

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Merging in my changes
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:28:08 -0400

Hmm, the only thing I can think of is that your not using open gl,
which means glFlush function is not available. Its very odd, the
compiles on my system properly, but not on yours :/. Worse yet, I
can't view my code on these damn libraries computers, so it could take
quite a while for me to get the changes made :/.

Anywho, I can't remember the reason for glFlush being there at all.
You could just remove the line, and see if the textshot code works. If
that doesn't work, I'll be back with my changes maybe in a day, maybe
two.