gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Re: new version for internal viewer

From: A. Gordon
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Re: new version for internal viewer
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:24:56 +0200

Hello,

As our immediate goal is to release a new version, I won't add the missing features Magnus wrote about. Please, let's test this last version a little bit more, and if no new terrible bugs appear, I'll consider it release-ready.

Once we release version 1.2.0, I'll add the following to the devel branch:
* Copy/pasting the unix way (and maybe even the windows way, with a popup menu).
* Font size for the EXIF/IPTC viewer
* Tabbed view for EXIF/IPTC viewer
* Colors (background, foreground, selection)
* Text Searching
* Fix the zoom issue.
* External Tools.

Thanks!