gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Re: Website (was: new version for internal viewer)

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Re: Website (was: new version for internal viewer)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:06:40 +0100

> What do you think about this:
>
> [Home]
> * About
> * News
> * Authors
>
> [Screenshots]
> * Main window
> * Dialog windows
> * Other windows
>
> [Download]
> * Latest release
> * Build info (+ info on deps. GTK version, and so on..)
> * External downloads
> * Old versions
>
> [Documentation]
> * Tips & tricks
> * Keyboard shortcuts
> * Internal viewer
>
> [Development]
> * Nightly snapshots
> * CVS (+ Info about autogen.sh)
> * Hacking docs
> * Contribute
> * Mailinglists
> * Bugs

Thanks a lot, nice work :o)
The only suggestions that come to me is the addition of 'Translations'
section to [Development] and IMHO 'Building from source' belongs more to
[Development] than rather to [Documentation].

> I need link to the snapshots, and a short text about those.
> Also some info about dependecies of the latest gcmd release.

Unfortunately, snapshots are not setup yet, maybe in a day or two...
Sadly I haven't got nuch time at the moment (sigh...)

Piotr