gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : make ALSA output handle parameter chan

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : make ALSA output handle parameter changes between song
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 00:45:49 +0200

Hi,

On 2012-05-22 00:39:18 +0200 Philippe Roussel <address@hidden> wrote:

Can you reproduce this every time ? If yes could you try to find the
cause or at least send me a backtrace that leads to this error ?

it is consistent yes. But it does not yield to a crash, just to an exception which comes from the Alsa backend.

I attach a test file. Play it as first file after cynthiune opens.

Unfortunately this file plays perfectly in every situation I tested...
On what architecture did you test this ?

Linux/PowerPC. I will test x86 tomorrow.

Riccardo