gap-dev-discuss

[Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : make ALSA output handle parameter changes

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : make ALSA output handle parameter changes between song
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:09:11 +0200

Hi,

The appended patch allows me to play songs with different bitrates
correctly with the ALSA backend. I haven't tested endianness
modification but I'm confident it will work.

Please test this as much as you can.

I'm now observing long delays when seeking through a playing file using
the time knob and I don't know why. I tested without this patch but
nothing changes, maybe it's an interface issue. Have you observed this
problem ?

Thanks,
Philippe