Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS grants for free software development

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS grants for free software development
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:33:23 +0100

On 2004-09-17 17:44:18 +0100 Mark Cooper <address@hidden> wrote:

Are you guys aware of Linux Fund (http://www.linuxfund.org ) and would there be any mutual benefit in the combination of the funding?

I wasn't. Some of the most interesting links on their site ("Help Us" and "project profile") go to errors or the wrong place. Their community site doesn't seem particularly active, nor are their board's homepages and they seem very US-centred.

Maybe something to look at again when we're rolling a bit faster?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep