[Fsfe-uk] TurboCASH adopts GPL

From: Martyn
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] TurboCASH adopts GPL
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:46:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi all, following on from old "we need a Free Sage replacement" posts...

Whilst the idea of phpOrganisation is a great one, when dealing with
difficult customers, a recognisable name is a battle half-won.

So, now that turbocash is GPL, people are working on a Linux version.  The
original is apparantly written in Delphi, so porting it to Kylix or
FreePascal/Lazarus should be plain sailing.

Anyone interested I guess should talk to the guys at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/turbocash

I am short of time at the moment, but will be attempting to do what I can.

--
Martyn