[Fsfe-uk] Specifics to raise when writing to MEPs?

From: Telsa Gwynne
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Specifics to raise when writing to MEPs?
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:48:35 +0100

Since half my MEPs changed in the last European elections, I
thought I should write to the new ones and remind the old ones
about software patents.

Are there specific dates and votes and so long which I can
mention to them? I suspect a "when this issue comes up in that
month, please consider voting this specific way" letter is
probably more likely to get a response than "software patents
bad, mm-kay".

So dates and committees and anything specific would be handy
to know.

Thanks.

Telsa