Re: [Fsfe-uk] Research questions

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Research questions
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:06:41 +0100

On 2004-07-26 23:25:02 +0100 keith richards <address@hidden> wrote:

4/ Can anyone tell me how the relationship between the
BSA and the council of European ministers was
detected?

According to FFII, an early EC draft was published as a Microsoft Word document which gave BSA director of public policy Francisco Mingorance as the author name. http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/eubsa-swpat0202/intro/index.en.html

I'm not sure whether there is a link between BSA and the council, but I don't know everything.

5/ What is the timetable/expected procedure for the
second round of voting?

Few details are published yet. I think we expect it this autumn, but confirmation should appear on http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/oeil/oeil_ViewDNL.ProcedureView?lang=2&procid=5974

Hopefully, it will be in the 25 - 28 October 2004 plenary rather than September.

many thanks
Gavin

Are you Gavin or keith?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast