Re: [Fsfe-uk] Arlene McCarty on software patents

From: Robin Green
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Arlene McCarty on software patents
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 03:55:57 +0100

Slashdot on McCarthy's article:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/13/1946243&mode=nested&tid=155&tid=99&threshold=1

Especially see this comment:
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=67563&cid=6198486

and this one:

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=67563&cid=6198593

Quote: "What I saw and read and got to know so far all point into one
direction: she's entirely aware of what she does, she just doesn't care about
flushing the European SMEs down the toilet."

I wouldn't be surprised if those SME's McCarthy talks about as having written
to her
in support, either were a handful of software houses... or she simply made it
up.
--
Robin