Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:57:15 -0000

Martin Coxall <address@hidden> wrote:
> "X Window System" or "X", please. Never, *ever* call it "X Windows".

Have you tried taking these up off-list?  I quietly write to some people
that we really would rather they wrote "free software" instead of "open
source" here, so that we all know we're talking about the same thing,
but even that's not happening so much that I'm posting asterisks to the
main list yet.  I'd be happiest if we could try to keep the cluebat off
the list most of the time, but I know people will want/need to brandish
it occasionally ;-)

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."