Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:31:47 +0100

Hi Chris,

> I appear to have Lesstif, Tk and gtk installed (probably Athena as
> well but it doesn't seem to be a separate Debian package).

It's many.  As it evolved over time, some applications need older
versions, some newer ones.

Debian Woody:

    libxaw6 - X Athena widget set library (version 6)
    libxaw6-dbg - X Athena widget set library (version 6) (unstripped)
    libxaw6-dev - X Athena widget set library development files (version 6)
    libxaw7 - X Athena widget set library
    libxaw7-dbg - X Athena widget set library (unstripped)
    libxaw7-dev - X Athena widget set library development files
    xaw3d - cute 3D replacement for the X Athena widget set [libc5]
    xaw3dg - Xaw3d widget set
    xaw3dg-dev - Xaw3d widget set development package

Cheers,

Ralph.