Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: An ignorant question?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:02:54 -0000

Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:
> The same goes for other applications.  One thing MS have got right is
> that they use VB for scripting in every application which needs [...]

The main frameworks (GNOME/KDE/GNUstep) allow scripting in a variety of
languages now, I think.  In general, GNU should be scriptable with guile,
which stands for something like Gnu Universal Integrated Language for
Extensions.  When you find software that isn't scriptable with guile or
its local framework system, but should be, please file a bug report.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."