RE: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?

From: Chris Puttick
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:31:16 +0100

Possibly slightly cynical, but in my experience, getting teachers to use
Flash would be only slightly more likely than getting them to use scripts.
Both would require an understanding of programming (logic-wise), where
putting a presentation together in OOo (or similar!) is much nearer to the
ICT capability/interest of the average teacher. I think offering them Flash
would not get big interest. Certainly wouldn't at the schools I work with,
although that might be the Manchester pollution levels ;-).

Good luck though...