Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Thanks)

From: Frederic Couchet
Subject: Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going (was Re: Thanks)
Date: 15 Jun 2001 15:56:33 +0200

"Georg C. F. Greve" <address@hidden> writes:

> The FSF Europe is already working on the preliminaries of a FSF Europe
> chapter in the U.K. - for this reason a mailing list has been created
> that you can find at
>
>   http://www.x31.com/~ukfsfe/

IMHO, we should use a list on Savannah, like for preliminaries
discussions of a FSF Europe chapter in Portugal, and like for
discussions about FSFE and France
(http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group_id=53). Portuguese guys talk for
more than one month on fsfe-portugal list, with success (see the activity
report on
http://france.fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-06-11-02.en.html).

As you have defined the charter of the list (and there are only few
archives), I think you can switch without problem.

Having all the list in a same (and official) place is a good thing and
make cooperation between us easier.

What do you think about it ?

Fred.
--
Petition contre les brevets logiciels      http://petition.eurolinux.org/
Frederic Couchet                     Tel: 06 60 68 89 31 / 01 49 22 67 89

-
FSFE discussions U.K
address@hidden
http://www.x31.com/~ukfsfe/