Mailing lists

From: Andy Fletcher
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:33:55 +0100

I have been approached by one of the administrators of savannah.gnu.org
(Jaime E . Villate ) regarding moving the ukfsfe list to that server where it
would sit with the  fsfe-france and fsfe-portugal lists (amongst others).

This would have the advantage of keeping the various fsfe lists together and
consistant. They also use mailman which is more flexible than majordomo.

I have no problems with the move if the members of this list are happy to
make the change. List members could be automatically registered on the new
list providing there are nobody objects to me passing on the address list for
this purpose only. The mailing list archive can be moved in the same way. If
you wish I can administrate the new mailing list on your behalf or one of you
can take on the role.

On the other hand I am happy to continue administrating the list in the
existing form if that is what is wanted.

Please let me know your wishes.

regards

Andy
-