Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 0.4 has been released

From: vern adams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 0.4 has been released
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:13:36 +0100

Werner

Please see http://newtypography.co.uk/ttfautohint/
These are 4 forms that are guaranteed to get shredded :)

I have created a font with just these 4 glyphs.
'A' , 'C', 'E', 'G' have no TT instructions
'B', 'D', 'F', 'H', are ttfautohinted.

You can get the test font from
http://newtypography.co.uk/ttfautohint/ttfautohintA.ttf

just ask if anything else is needed. Happy to test anything.

-vern