Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 0.4 has been released

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 0.4 has been released
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:41:18 +0200 (CEST)

> I am happy to create a test font of simple shapes to see which
> shapes/curves/points are the ones that get shredded.  Such a font
> would show clearer what outlines cause issues with the Apple engine
> and would be simpler to debug.

Thanks for assistance!  Could you please isolate a single glyph with
distorted rendering by putting it into a new font (including the
instructions), of course with checking whether the new font still has
a distorted appearance?  Then I could remove instructions step by step
until the distortion disappears.