[Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:37:17 -0500 (EST)

Grrr....

I found the problem, finally.  There is bug in FreeType that reports there is no
CharStrings dictionary when there is one.  Adding a FontInfo dictionary causes
the false report to go away.  I'll see what I can come up with.  But it will
have to wait until tomorrow.  I have to help a friend with her computer, so away
I go...

Eric, I hope this isn't causing you too much stress, what with the 11th hour
show stopper you were referring to...

Tom