[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems

From: Blinn, Eric W
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:42:29 -0600

Tom Kacvinsky wrote:
> The font you sent me has a CharStrings array!  Did you 
> send me the wrong font?  I am working with the latest CVS 
> version, so if you are using an earlier version of the code, 
> that might be the cause of the problem...

Hey Tom,

No.  You have the right font and I patched the right version.  The problem
is related to the point I was making in the e-mail I sent with the font
attached ...

The subrs array is not all that is missing here.  The font does not have a
charstrings array either, or at least one is not loaded by the time we get
to T1_Open_Face().  This doesn't satisfy T1_Open_Face().  Immediately after
the check for a subrs array a similar check is made for a charstrings array.
It is not present and so error still gets set to T1_Err_Invalid_File_Format
and eventually propagates up to a FT_Err_Invalid_File_Format coming out of

- Eric

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]