Re: [pooma-dev] shrink() and FieldEngine.NoGeometry.h Compilation

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] shrink() and FieldEngine.NoGeometry.h Compilation
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 12:55:16 -0700

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 11:54:04AM -0600, Scott Haney wrote:
> On Friday, May 4, 2001, at 10:05 AM, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:
>
> > Do you agree this is a problem?  Is the attached patch acceptable?  (I
> > am experiencing compilation problems so I have not tested the patch.)
>
> Hi Jeffrey,
>
> Yes, I now see this. However, the patch is not correct. The right thing
> is to call shrinkRight (in Domain/Shrink.h) with "1". We only want to
> remove one value in each direction.

Is the attached patch acceptable to commit?

2001-05-04  Jeffrey D. Oldham  <address@hidden>

        * FieldEngine.NoGeometry.h (FieldEngine::physicalCellDomain):
        Modify return type by removing reference.  Change second function
        call argument to match function prototype.
        (FieldEngine::totalCellDomain): Change second function call
        argument to match function prototype.

Tested using    Linux gcc 3.0 single-thread by compiling Dave Nystrom's code
                  and building Pooma library
Approved by     ???you???

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham