Re: [pooma-dev] What is Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters?

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] What is Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:56:19 -0600

On Friday, May 4, 2001, at 10:29 AM, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:

I do not understand why this "copy constructor" should compile:

NewField/FieldEngine/FieldEngine.UR.h:
FieldEngine<UniformRectilinear<Dim, TM, CoordinateSystem>, T, EngineTag>:: FieldEngine(const This_t &model, const Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters &d)

I cannot find a definition of Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters
anywhere in the Pooma code.

1) Should we remove this "copy contructor"?  (See the attached patch.)
2) Should we change the second argument to something else?

Hi Jeffrey,

It is in NewField/Updater/UpdaterBase.h.

The answer to (1) and (2) is no. These constructors are correct.

Scott

--
Scott W. Haney
Development Manager