Re: [pooma-dev] shrink() and FieldEngine.NoGeometry.h Compilation

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] shrink() and FieldEngine.NoGeometry.h Compilation
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:54:04 -0600

On Friday, May 4, 2001, at 10:05 AM, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:

Do you agree this is a problem?  Is the attached patch acceptable?  (I
am experiencing compilation problems so I have not tested the patch.)

Hi Jeffrey,

Yes, I now see this. However, the patch is not correct. The right thing is to call shrinkRight (in Domain/Shrink.h) with "1". We only want to remove one value in each direction.

Scott

--
Scott W. Haney
Development Manager