What is Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters?

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: What is Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:29:10 -0700

I do not understand why this "copy constructor" should compile:

NewField/FieldEngine/FieldEngine.UR.h:
FieldEngine<UniformRectilinear<Dim, TM, CoordinateSystem>, T, EngineTag>::
FieldEngine(const This_t &model, const Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters &d)

I cannot find a definition of Pooma::Updaters::DontCopyUpdaters
anywhere in the Pooma code.

1) Should we remove this "copy contructor"?  (See the attached patch.)
2) Should we change the second argument to something else?

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden