Re: [fluid-dev] Propose changes for drum channels support

From: jimmy
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Propose changes for drum channels support
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:28:01 -0800 (PST)

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:41:19 -0800 Chris Moeller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Further to this, I propose a change to the bank number
> handling. While I
> already saw some changes under way to use MSB or LSB or
> both depending
> on the MIDI standard, I think it's better to combine the
> approach.
>
> [snipped]

Let's hear how others feel about the idea.  Anything that helps playing
XG-drums without too much fuss for me would be a good thing to have.

Anyone deals with any funky GS drum stuff, which these new changes may affect?
We will need your help to test your GS stuff (to make sure they aren't broken)
if these new changes made it into FluidSynth.

Jimmy