fhsst-bio

[Fhsst-bio] Introductory Email

From: Stephen Kolomyjec
Subject: [Fhsst-bio] Introductory Email
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:25:38 +0000

Hello,

My name is Stephen Kolomyjec and this is my introductory email. I am a recent graduate of Olivet College, Olivet, Michigan USA. I earned my Bachelor degree (magna cum laude) with a major in biology. Very shortly I will be moving to Australia to begin my graduate work in zoology.

I recently stumbled across this project and thought it was a fantastic idea on many levels. As such i would like to volunteer what ever time, knowledge and work that I can.

I would like to work on Section 4 chapter 2: Biodiversity if that has not been previously assigned.

Kind Regards,

Stephen Kolomyjec

PS. Quick question. what kind of lengeth am I shooting for?