fhsst-bio

Re: [Fhsst-bio] How much detail?

From: A . Slaughter
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-bio] How much detail?
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:52:28 +0200

Hi thank you responding Mark. I think I should take a look at the
syllabus document and see if that answers my question.
I also know a few teachers in Grahamstown so I can talk to them
as well. If I am still stuck I will contact you again i.e. don't worry about
pursuing this query unless I get back to you.

I am enjoying the challenge of putting all this together but I want
to be sure the products of my effort will be used.

regards
Andrew

http://education.pwv.gov.za/mainDocument.asp?src=docu&xsrc=legi&ysrc=Call%20For%20Comments