fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Connecting to a remote host through an ssh gateway

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Connecting to a remote host through an ssh gateway
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:32:42 -0500

> I have been sitting on some patches to get this to work. It is necessary
> to both patch paramiko and fabric to get it to work but I use it on a
> daily basis (and would love to see it integrated).

Do you know whether Twisted's SSH library (Conch) would be able to be
patched in the same way? We may move from Paramiko to Twisted in the
nearish future (largely to take advantage of the asynchronous model)
in which case patching Paramiko wouldn't help us much. This isn't
confirmed yet, however.

-Jeff