fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Connecting to a remote host through an ssh gateway

From: Nicolas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Connecting to a remote host through an ssh gateway
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:12:18 +0100

2009/2/16 Matt Colyer <address@hidden>

I have been sitting on some patches to get this to work. It is necessary
to both patch paramiko and fabric to get it to work but I use it on a
daily basis (and would love to see it integrated).

I attempted to get my patch accepted into paramiko but I didn't get a
single response when I posted it to their list. The project doesn't seem
to be too alive these days.

I just found this (sorry it's in french) but it could help you in some way with ssh connection through several machines (like the use case you described) and it's in python.

http://www.ohmytux.com/belier/

Maybe Google Translate can help you :)

Nicolas
--