[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How does emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix work?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How does emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix work?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:13:34 +0900

TC <address@hidden> writes:

>> The thing is, I publish all of my files into directories on the same
>> level, like:
> That's a reasonable way of doing it - and if it helps solve my interwiki
> links, I can switch to that. But doesn't that then make it harder to

Putting your wikis at the same level also means you don't need to
think about where you are when making relative links by hand. <grin>
In fact, my source pages are at the same level as my wiki pages so
that relative links work in both source and published page without
changes.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed