[emacs-wiki-discuss] How does emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix work?

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How does emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix work?
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 12:14:44 -0600

I have three wiki projects, published into the following directories:

~tcollins/public_html
~tcollins/public_html/.privwiki
~tcollins/public_html/.sharedwiki

(The first is readable by everyone, the second only by me, and the third
by only my group - that's the whole point of the projects.)

Trouble is, I'm finding that to get interwiki links working correctly, I
have to use the following for each project's
emacs-wiki-project-server-prefix:

/~tcollins/
/~tcollins/.privwiki
/~tcollins/.sharedwiki

Is that as it should be?  Michael, an ealrier post of yours seemed to
imply that I should be able to do it without the leading "/~tcollins".
Is there no way to point to my "root" publishing directory without
having my own name hard coded in there?  People often re-use my emacs
lisp in my company, and I want to leave them with the minimum hacking
about before they can use it.

(I know I could extract the login from the users environment using some
lisp, but is it necessary to have it at all?)

tc