Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Can't get other projects to publish.

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Can't get other projects to publish.
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:25:35 -0600

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 23:37, Sacha Chua wrote:
> TC <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I can't even get that much to work, except in my "original" project.  In
> > the two new ones, when I type C-c C-p no projects, even the current one
> > and even if it has newly edited files, get published. All I get, in
>
> That's odd. You've saved the edited files, right? Is the value of
> emacs-wiki-current-project in those buffers what you expect it to be?

Yes, I have saved them.  Or, if I haven't I'm prompted to do so when I
hit C-c C-p. And yes, emacs-wiki-current-project has the correct value
for each of the three projects, when I've switched to them.

I did try the suggestion that Michael made, but while it changed things
somewhat, it didn't fix them (details in my reply to him).

tc