[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Report on emacs-wiki interwiki breakage

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Report on emacs-wiki interwiki breakage
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:45:47 -0500

Sacha Chua wrote:

>(Would you like to help maintain emacs-wiki? <grin>)

I'd love to.  :^)

Gary Vaughan wrote:

>How about this:  I'll make a fresh branch of emacs-wiki--dev, and
>merge in patches posted to me or the list if they look good, and I'll
>continue to cherry-pick back and forth between that tree and
>emacs-wiki--gary.
>
>The downside is that I can't promise to devote much (if any) time to
>fixing bugs and adding features myself, but I'm happy to collect everyone
>else's patches into a single tree...

For now, I guess I'll try to post diffs against whatever branch you
use, Gary, in addition to Sacha's branch, so that both can be
up-to-date.  I enjoy coordinating changes and that sort of thing.  :^)

I don't know if I'll make my own branch yet, since I feel kind of bad
about using Sourceforge servers to host my website (it was supposed to
be temporary while my friend's webserver was down, but it doesn't look
like it will come up anytime soon).

Mike Olson