[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Report on emacs-wiki interwiki breakage

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Report on emacs-wiki interwiki breakage
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:00:04 +0900

"Gary V. Vaughan" <address@hidden> writes:

> Excellent. Thanks. I'm working on the next libtool and m4 releases
> at the moment, but hopefully I'll get back to finishing my directory
> tree support for emacs-wiki in September... It would be cool if
> Sacha and I have synched trees by then, rather than me diverging
> even more...

Can't I just dub yours blessed? ;b

>>      (emacs-wiki-project-interwiki-link): Reordering of
>>      `with-emacs-wiki-project' and combination of let statements.  From
>>      a patch sent by Mark Triggs, which was slightly modified to remove
>>      an extra set of parentheses.
> Commited to my branch as patch-20.

See? <giggle>

That way, I don't feel guilty about bug reports and patches for
features I haven't used in a while. <laugh> People on the list
proactively hunt down solutions for the bugs and even send nice,
neat patches. <impish grin>

Maybe someone on the list can do the merging and resolution of
conflicts between branches? ^_^

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but
 (a) I haven't actually used Gary's funky features, so I'm not quite
     sure how they work, and
 (b) I haven't actually used most of emacs-wiki's funky features
     either.

Hmm.

I promise to set aside time this Saturday to bring our trees in sync,
although I would greatly appreciate it if someone beat me to the punch.

(Why am I maintaining emacs-wiki? Oh, right. johnw said I might as
well, so I can make whatever changes I need to in order to get Planner
to do funky things. Planner does funky things without changing
emacs-wiki. Isn't that pretty nifty? So, can someone else take over?
^_^)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun