Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Report on emacs-wiki interwiki breakage

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Report on emacs-wiki interwiki breakage
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:44:45 +0100

Hi Sacha!

Sacha Chua wrote:
> "Gary V. Vaughan" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>Excellent. Thanks. I'm working on the next libtool and m4 releases
>>at the moment, but hopefully I'll get back to finishing my directory
>>tree support for emacs-wiki in September... It would be cool if
>>Sacha and I have synched trees by then, rather than me diverging
>>even more...
>
> Can't I just dub yours blessed? ;b

How about this:  I'll make a fresh branch of emacs-wiki--dev, and
merge in patches posted to me or the list if they look good, and I'll
continue to cherry-pick back and forth between that tree and
emacs-wiki--gary.

The downside is that I can't promise to devote much (if any) time to
fixing bugs and adding features myself, but I'm happy to collect everyone
else's patches into a single tree...

Cheers,
        Gary.
--