edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] Talking points for FLOS Software at universities

From: Marko Dimjasevic
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] Talking points for FLOS Software at universities
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:04:52 +0200

Hi Georg,

On Četvrtak, 21. Travnja 2011. 17:09:43 Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> If you have time you might find this talk helpful for some arguments:
>
>   http://db.hbcse.tifr.res.in/georg-mumbai-free-software-science.ogg

I've watched this talk and it's rather good, except for editing issues - there
are sudden cuts in the recording.

When did you have this talk? I'm asking because you are talking about SELF
project, and as far as I can see, there is not much recent news on the
project's website:

http://www.selfproject.eu/

In other words, do you know how alive is SELF project?

Regards,
Marko Dimjašević