dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] Re: AnandTech looks at DVD Recorders/Rewriters ...

From: Bryan J. Smith
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: AnandTech looks at DVD Recorders/Rewriters ...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:29:31 -0500

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 07:56 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Not surprisingly, the "everything"** $50 LG GSA4163 was _the_ fastest at
> DVD-R/+R recording and has one of the least amount of DVD-R/+R PI errors
> (even if its read is slower).
>   http://www.anandtech.com/storage/showdoc.aspx?i=2470

The article also does a good job showing how poor the Pioneer drives
are at DVD+R, which should explain at least one list member's distain
for Pioneer.

But it was nice to see the LG do well.  I don't agree with the Anand
team's choice in media, which explains why the LG couldn't read one
media type it wrote.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                     address@hidden
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you