Re: [Duplicity-talk] Deprecation of pydrivebackend

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Deprecation of pydrivebackend
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:30:15 +0200

correct. does it not work for you? which part? what is the error? ..ede

On 20.06.2023 22:23, William via Duplicity-talk wrote:
"To use a service account, go to the Google developers console at https://console.developers.google.com.
Create a project, and make sure Drive API is enabled for the project. In the "Credentials" section,
click "Create credentials", then select Service Account with JSON key."

The alternative is to use a regular account. To do this, start as above, but when creating a new
Client ID, select "Create OAuth client ID", with application type of "Desktop
app". Download the client_secret.json file for the new client, and set the
GOOGLE_CLIENT_SECRET_JSON_FILE environment variable to the path to this file, and
GOOGLE_CREDENTIALS_FILE to a path to a file where duplicity will keep the authentication token -
this location must be writable.