Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:24:55 -0400

On 6 May 2014 15:11, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
With tox it will be much easier to fully test the 0.7-series, however, some of the backends are so narrow in scope that we'll have no access to a testing account.  In that case we'll just warn users that it may not be stable.

While testing the backend-unification branch, I created test accounts for all the backends except hsi and tahoe (which are pretty simple backends and covered by automated tests using mocks anyway).  So I can coverage test the backends if needed, it's just a pain to go through them all.  (and apparently the webdav server I was using is unusual since it didn't hit the error that edso caught -- will switch to box.com in future).

-mt