Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 16:28:57 +0200

On 06.05.2014 15:12, Michael Terry wrote:
> On 6 May 2014 08:50, <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>
>     On 06.05.2014 14:41, Michael Terry wrote:
>     > Those py24 errors were not with my branch, right?  I fixed some of
> those myself.
>
>     0.6.23
>

> Ah yeah.  Well my 0.6.24 branch should fix all the py24 errors.  As for
> lockfile, older versions of it worked with py24.

ok

>     > Speaking of, I tested last night, and trunk worked fine for my testing
> webdav server.
>
>     with 0.6 branch? you cannot reproduce the erros i've got?
>

> I was testing webdav with trunk.  I didn't test with my 0.6.24 branch.

how do you test it? i
- branched out lp:duplicity
- copied a compiled _librsync.so (from an installed duplicity) into duplicity
folder
- added '..' to syspath in bin/duplicity so it would run from there

that gave me the errors
so you didn't get
- the hostname missing
- tempfile vanished
when running with python 2.6?

>     >I tried against box.com <http://box.com> <http://box.com>, and did get
> some odd errors.  So I'm looking into why there is a difference.
>
>     what are those? maybe the fix i initially wanted to add fixes it? e.g.
> expat errors?
>

> Yeah, I got an expat error.  I then hacked it to work and got an issue where
> files would 404 despite clearly being there.  So I'm not sure what is wrong
> yet.

you can leave that be. i found a fix for the expat error without breaking
anything, see

i am happy to add it as soon as i have a working checkout again.

..ede