Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 09:04:40 -0500

You are right.  If I installed the older versions of tox and setuptools, would they work on 2.6, 2.7?

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6 May 2014 09:38, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
Plus, I think we should move the lp:~/mterry/duplicity/modern-testing changes to 0.7 as well and revert to the old test methods that did support 2.4 and 2.5.

We could yeah.  I was thinking we wouldn't be backporting much to 0.6.24, so we wouldn't really need to worry too much about ensuring amazing testing for py24 there.  Any critical backports could just be verified in py26/py27 and looking for any py26isms.

That said, the modern testing branch does work with py24, you just have to download older versions of the related software (tox 1.3 and setuptools 0.7(?), etc).

-mt