Re: [Duplicity-talk] remove-all-but-n-full needs --force?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] remove-all-but-n-full needs --force?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:48:39 -0600

Yes, file a support request.  I'm leaning more in favor of your 'b'
solution, with the addition that remove- or others will put out a
message to the effect that without --force only a listing will occur.
That plus man page changes should do the trick.

I would hate to change it and have someone that uses the listing aspect
get burned by the change.

...Ken